Collar Group has been retained by one of our National Key Accounts to source an Accountant to join their Kalgoorlie Office. The client is an Electrical Contracting Company providing electrical services to the mining and heavy industrial sectors.
- $100,000 – $120,000 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Full time hours
- Located in Kalgoorlie
- Permanent position
- Open to applicants who are happy to relocate
The purpose of this position:
To report directly to the Financial Director and Group Managing Director, this permanent full time position will be
responsible for managing the administration team with full responsibility for overseeing all accounting processes.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS (but not limited to):
- Financial reporting
- Job cost checking
- Bank reconciliation, petty cash, credit cards and other general ledger accounts
- Cash flow forecasts
- Overseeing the accounts payable and receivable administration
- Overseeing the payroll administration
- Provide accounts administrative support throughout the business at all levels
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- 5 years experience in Accounting as a minimum
- Bachelor Degree or Certificate 4 in Accounting
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office software
- Prior experience with accounting packages
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Competent in documentation and records management
- Ability to work extremely well under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and ability to handle competing deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Current “C” Class Driver’s License
If you have a genuine desire to grow, learn new things and come along a journey to succeed, apply today!