Collar Group are currently working alongside one of the region’s leading civil constructions & earthworks businesses
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Officer to join the team in their Central Perth office on a permanent basis.
This role is offered on a Monday to Friday, close to the central Train Station.
As an Accounts Payable Officer with Corps you will be:
- Managing high volumes of invoices being input into the Workbench system (experience preferred but not required);
- Having a high level of attention to detail and to ensure the Accounts Payable process runs smoothly for all departments;
- Investigating and resolving invoice and statement discrepancies;
- Managing supplier relationships and resolving any queries and discrepancies;
- New supplier set-up and credit application management;
- Managing all payments forms including credit cards;
- Supporting the Senior Financial Accountant with cashflow management and compliance;
- Completing end to end banking payments accurately, including reconciliation of bank accounts and daily allocation of designated direct deposits and payments;
- End of month reconciliations and ensuring monthly AP Reconciliation to Balance Sheet.
- Performing intercompany reconciliations;
- General knowledge and understanding of accounting principles;
- Preparation and understanding of Income Statements and Balance Sheets.
If you are successful in your application then you will be joining one of the regions fastest growing and innovative earthmoving contractors, and will access to fantastic benefits within the business