We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our client on a permanent basis at there Karratha head office.
Our client are one of the regions leading & fastest growing civil contractors. Due to a prolonged period of growth they are looking to hire an additional administrator to join the team.
What you will need to do –
- Establishing and maintaining efficient administrative processes and practices within the business;
- Provide Corporate Administration support to the business as directed by the Human Resources team; and providing on-going support to Business Trainees;
- General Administration duties include:
- Providing support in staffing reception, answering phones, and directing calls within the Company;
- Coordinating and receiving mail deliveries, including management of PO box, incoming / outgoing mail procedures and organising courier pickups;
- Maintain office setup and ordering of supplies, including stationary, PPE, IT and other stock supplies;
- Maintaining relevant records such as internal directories, registers and personnel folders;
- Procurement clerical/administration support, including expense reimbursements, food vouchers;
- Support with arranging flights and accommodation for business travelers;
- Assisting Accounts Payable / Receivable with invoice administration in WorkBench, including uploads, raising and reconciling invoices against purchase orders, completing AP Voucher process and processing phone orders;
- Support the HR team with projects and administration.
The person we are looking for will have –
- A valid and current Drivers License;
- Able to effectively perform financial and business support functions including basic accounting responsibilities;
- Enjoys working in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels;
- High level of organisation skills as well as the ability to multi task;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Demonstrated high level of personal and professional integrity and confidentiality;
- Demonstration of advanced computer skills including Excel and Power Point;
- Excellent customer service skills.
Please note that this role is a Residential role.