Collar Group are seeking AIN’s who are committed to showing kindness, empathy and compassion for those they are working with and work with a purpose.
Who we are looking for…
Collar Group are searching for passionate Assistants in Nursing (AIN) to work in Aged Care Services throughout the Central Coast, NSW.
We have morning, afternoon and night shifts available across a seven-day roster, which means you’ll always have access to shift penalties.
Employment with Collar Group is flexible with the following options available to suit your circumstances:
- Casual Employment (minimum commitment of 1 shift per month)
- FIFO Contract Work or Long Term Shift Blocks
- Try before you buy – The Aged Care industry has been under great pressure in recent years we totally understand you may have had some bad experiences, therefore this option allows you to test drive our clients and make the choice to become permanent when the time is right and you are happy.
What do you need to have?
- Certificate III Individual Support or Certificate IV
- COVID Vaccination (including booster)
- 3 Months minimum working within an Australian Aged Care service or equivalent
- Current Police Check and NDIS Clearance or willingness to obtain these.
- Reliable vehicle & full driving license or alternatively close proximity to public transport links.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting residents with all aspects of daily living including personal care, grooming and supporting emotional needs.
- Documenting resident’s condition and assisting with the administration of medications.
- Assisting with meal consumption and monitoring nutrition.
- Infection control and prevention.
- Assisting the registered nurse to ensure a holistic model of care is followed at all times.
- Assisting in admission and easing the transition for residents and their families.
- Liaison with all stakeholders including residents, family, doctors and allied health.
- Acting in accordance with aged care standards on every shift.
About Collar Group
We are already Australia’s leading recruiter in healthcare, mining and trades,
facilities management, transport and logistics, and property and construction
sectors. Established in 2021, we specialise in large and small volume
recruitment throughout Australia.
Our experienced recruitment team is one of the industry’s most successful, specialising in placing hundreds of candidates weekly in their ideal roles.
Why work for Collar Group?
We can offer flexible yet reliable agency employment with outstanding support, 24/7 after-hours assistance, use of an in-house shift selection app, mental health support, care packages & free scrubs! These are only a few reasons why we are the best nursing agency around.
You can also benefit from a range of perks including but not limited to: refer a friend scheme, aged care hero awards, paid time off and a range of performance bonuses.
To find out more about us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 7908 5506