What’s the Job?
You will be the All-rounder of the camp villages and working in the below roles:
- Cleaning – Housekeeping & mine site cleaning
- Kitchen hand – prepping food, cleaning the dining room, restocking the buffet and food handling
- Bar & Retails – serving residents bar items and shop items
- Admin – managing flight bookings, managing arrivals and departures
FIFO options from Brisbane, Rockhampton, Cairns and Townsville.
DIDO options available from Rockhampton, Mackay and Cairns.
BIBO options available from Brisbane only.
Show me the money
$33.62 Day shift
$36.02 Night shift
How do you get this role and what Collar needs from you?
- Previous experience as a mine site utility
- Driving License
- Current police clearance with 6-months (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to work Day and Night shifts
- RSA – desirable
- Food Safety Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and regular drug and alcohol tests
Perks / Extras and Frills
- Travel expenses, meals, and accommodation provided
- Communication & expert knowledge from your consultant
- 24/7 access to the Employee Assistance Program (more information can be provided by our OHS team)
- Weekly pay with dedicated payroll
- Inductions and extra training if needed
- Collar staff are available to you 7 days a week with a team focused on candidate care support – you’ll never feel alone while you are away on site
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details, please Call Ashley or Jordan on 1300 927 592 for a friendly and confidential chat today.