Our client is a leading supplier of adaptable space solutions to the commercial built environment delivering full turn-key solutions to its customers including design, manufacturing, installation and servicing. They present great company values, creating a workplace where people can learn and thrive, providing an engaging, comfortable and vibrant environment
- Immediate start
- No weekend work
- Early finishes
- Low impact work & comfortable environment
- On street parking
- Room for progression for the right person
You will be preparing and assembling doors and windows using appropriate hand tools to fit together components to product specifications. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and build to specifications
- Safely operate hand tools
- Follow Quality Control procedures
- Perform and verify Quality Checks
- Use of hand tools, pneumatic drill and hydraulic hand punch;
- Compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental preventative measures.
- Maintaining good communication working within a team and autonomously
- Experience in building frames, windows and fabrication
- Motivated, driven and reliable
- Have a good understanding of WH&S
- Ability to work within a team
- Have good attention to detail
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction, work off job sheets and drawings
- Consistent cutting and measuring skills.
Please click apply now to send your CV and be considered for this role.