Are you an AIN working in Aged Care in the central coast region of NSW?
If you are it’s your lucky day!
Employment with Collar Group could not be more flexible with the following options available to suit your circumstances:
- Casual Employment (minimum commitment of 1 shift per month)
- FIFO Contract Work or Long Term Shift Blocks
- Try before you buy – with the aged care industry has been under tremendous pressure in recent years we totally understand you may have had some bad experiences, therefore this option allows you to test drive our clients and make the choice to become permanent when the time is right and you are happy.
- Permanent Employment with a facility that ticks all of your boxes.
What do you need to have?
- Cert III or IV Individual Support / Aged Care or Equivalent
- COVID Vaccination (including booster)
- 3 Months Minimum experience of working in aged care
- Current Police Check and NDIS Clearance or willingness to obtain these
- Reliable vehicle & full driving license or alternatively close proximity to public transport links
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring Personal hygiene, grooming, manicuring and oral hygiene of residents.
- Continence management.
- Communicating with all residents effectively including the maintenance and the fitting of hearing aids and glasses as required.
- Assisting those residents’/clients with challenging behaviours, by participation in the development and implementation of an individually designed management plan.
- The residents’/clients mobility, by assisting with walking, use of wheelchairs and other aids and transfers.
- Supporting and assisting residents with food and fluids as required.
- Maximizing the residents’/clients physical function by assisting with rehabilitative treatment such as physiotherapy exercises.
- Assisting the nursing staff with treatments as specified
- Assisting the nursing staff by observing and reporting promptly any changes in the condition or well being of residents.
- Ensuring the residents privacy, dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring that no residents experiences isolation and loneliness unless determined by choice.
- Performing other duties within scope of preparation and as directed.
About Collar Group
We are already Australia’s leading recruiter for the healthcare, mining and trades, facilities management, transport and logistics, and property and construction sectors. Established in 2021, we specialise in large and small volume recruitment
Our experienced recruitment team is one of the industry’s most successful, specialising in placing hundreds of candidates weekly in their ideal roles.
Why work for Collar Group?
We can offer flexible yet reliable agency employment with outstanding support, 24/7 after-hours assistance, use of an in-house shift selection app, mental health support, care packages & free scrubs!
These are only a few reasons we are the best nursing agency. You can also benefit from a range of perks including but not limited to: refer a friend scheme, aged care hero awards, paid time off and performance bonuses.
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details.
Please call our aged care team on 02 7908 5506 or email email@example.com for a friendly and confidential chat today.