Our client is looking for an experienced Azure Engineer to join our team. As an Azure Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure solutions. You will work closely with the development and operations teams to ensure that our cloud infrastructure is scalable, secure, and highly available.
- Design, implement, and manage Azure cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Collaborate with developers and operations teams to ensure that cloud infrastructure meets business requirements.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts for Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure that cloud infrastructure is secure and compliant with industry standards.
- Monitor and troubleshoot cloud infrastructure to ensure high availability.
- Provide technical expertise and support for Azure-related issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation for Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and managing Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates.
- Experience with PowerShell and other scripting languages.
- Strong understanding of networking and security concepts.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Azure certification is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are passionate about cloud infrastructure and want to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Sound like you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to setup a confidential chat.