Collar Group are on the lookout for highly experienced Belt Splicer and Conveyer Technicians to join the team of their clients.
We are looking for people to be able to fly to various sites across Western Australia to service our client’s projects, with negotiable rosters on offer.
Your duties in this role will have you completing but not limited to;
- Installation and splicing of conveyor belts
- Installing, change outs, and refurbishment of rollers and roller frames
- Handling conveyor belt systems and associated components such as roller frames, skirting systems and belt cleaner systems, conveyor belt tracking units, and chutes
- Inspections and audits of conveyor systems
- Operating conveyor vulcanizing and belt handling equipment
- Handling steel cord, fabric and/or woven belts
- Uphold excellent communication skills, commitment to safety, self-motivation, strong work ethics and completion of site tasks.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications and skill sets;
- Current Drivers Licence
- High-Risk Work Licence including Forklift, EWP, Dogging, Rigging etc
- Confined Space ticket
- Working at Heights ticket
- Gas Test Atmospheres ticket
- Belt Splicing/Polymer Processing Certificate
- Proven knowledge and experience working in mining as a Belt Splicer (Conveyor System Technician)
- Skills and knowledge to splice steel cord and fabric conveyor belts
- Ability to complete a Pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol screening
If this role has spliced your mind and you would like to know more, hit the APPLY NOW button to submit your application and a consultant will give you a call to discuss further.
WHO IS COLLAR GROUP?
Collar Group is Australia’s fastest-growing recruitment agency. Collaborating with some of the mining industry’s biggest clients we have the network and the experience to help you either find the work you’re looking for or find the people you need.