What we are looking for
Collar Talent Group are seeking Mechanical Fitters and Boilermakers to join the team of a leading service provider company to complete troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance to Fixed Plant machinery and equipment.
Why Collar Group?
By applying to Collar, you will have a tailored recruitment process dependent on what you are looking for in your new role and offered the roles best suited to your lifestyle and employment needs.
What you will need
– Trade certified Mechanical Fitter or Boilermaker
– Dependent on the site you will need certain levels of experience on Fixed Plant machinery and equipment
– C class manual drivers license preferred
– Ability to pass a pre employment medical, lab das and Mask Fit test
– Comfortable with mask wearing is a must and clean shaven face
– Ability to provide a national police clearance within 6 months if required for the role
– A good attitude
– Australian working rights / Working visa necessary
What you will receive
– Weekly pay
– $60/hr DS – $69/hr NS + Super
– 8/6, 2/1, 2/2 or 3/1 Rosters Available dependent on site
– Consistent and reliable communication with your consultant at Collar Group
– Temp to Perm opportunities dependent on performance and availability
– Access to EAP
– 7 days a week support from Collar when needed
– Opportunity to work in a well reviewed team by current employees
If you’re interested in hearing about the opportunities on offer, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume.
If you would like to chat we would love to hear from you, call 08 6183 5143 and ask for Amy or Rhiannon or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!