Collar Group is seeking experienced Boilermakers & Welders for multiple roles in the Metro area. Must be located within Western Australia.
Your new company has grown significantly and is on the hunt for its next superstars! Some of the perks:
- Mon to Fri – long-term roles
- $45 – $60 per hour
- $$$ ‘Refer a Friend’ initiatives
- Weekly Pays
You will join a team of dedicated professionals in a Perth based workshop, where you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ongoing repairs & maintenance on a variety of equipment
- Light to medium fabrication welding duties
- Tray work and wear packages
- Ensuring all maintenance repairs are performed in accordance with company guidelines and within cost targets and
- Field service work if required
- Experience in a medium – heavy engineering environment.
- Qualified tradesperson – minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to follow work instructions and procedures
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Experience with Quality Assurance systems.
- Demonstrate safe work practices at all times.
- Experience in mechanical fabrications and pipe fabrications
- Working with Grd 250 – S/S and high alloy steels.
- Strong commitment to HSE and QA as a priority
**Please note that candidates must be based in Australia and be able to provide proof of working rights.
If you’re interested, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details, please call Keisha Hunter on 1300 927 592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a friendly and confidential chat today.