Seeking Registered Nurses, Personal Care Assistants, Enrolled Nurses across Brisbane, Queensland and beyond.
Employment with Collar Group could not be more flexible with the following options available to suit your circumstances:
- Casual Employment (minimum commitment of 1 shift per month)
- FIFO Contract Work or Long Term Shift Blocks
- Try before you buy – with the aged care industry has been under tremendous pressure in recent years we totally understand you may have had some bad experiences, therefore this option allows you to test drive our clients and make the choice to become permanent when the time is right and you are happy.
Healthy remuneration, great working environment, well-established clients.
What we are Looking for:
- High Attention to Detail/Accuracy Strong/Clear Communicator
- Demonstrated broad experience in service delivery and quality systems in either the aged, community care or health sectors.
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and understanding of relevant legislative frameworks and quality standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous quality improvement practices and proven experience in innovative thinking and/or ability to deliver innovative outcomes.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of person-centred care services delivery.
What you need:
- Current AHPRA Registration/Certificate III in Aged Care
- COVID Vaccination (including booster)
- 3 Months Minimum post-graduate experience as a Registered Nurse/Assistant in Nursing/Enrolled Nurse in Australia or equivalent
- Current Police Check and NDIS Clearance or willingness to obtain these
- Reliable vehicle & full driving license or alternatively close proximity to public transport links
If you are ready to start your next adventure in your career. Submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” and/or contact Collar Group on
1300 927 592 and ask to speak to Ellie Moore. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you soon.
WHO IS COLLAR GROUP? Collar Group is Australia’s fastest-growing recruitment agency. Collaborating with some of the mining industry’s biggest clients we have the network and the experience to help you either find the work you’re looking for or find the people you need.