Want to have an excellent work/life balance? Are you passionate and want to make a positive change in the lives of older Australians? Looking for a workplace that truly values its’ staff wellbeing and satisfaction ?
Collar Group Aged Care’s mission is to help enable nurses to connect with unique job opportunities that provides a rewarding and fulfilling career whilst also receiving some of the best benefits in the industry:
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Tight knit team with supportive leadership
- A strong focus on employee satisfaction and wellbeing
- Salary packaging, meal and entertainment benefits – up to $15,900 per year tax free and up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for meal and entertainment benefits for a total of $18,550
Our client is one of Australia’s leading not-for-profit Aged Care providers delivering high-quality residential aged care in a supportive, community-centred environment. We are seeking a passionate and dedicated clinician to lead the delivery of clinical care within this under 100-bed facility in the Townsville area, QLD.
What do you need to have?
- Current AHPRA Registration
- COVID Vaccination (including booster)
- Flu Vaccine (as some facilities require it)
- Current Police Check and NDIS Clearance or willingness to obtain these
- Reliable access to means of transportation
- Clinical Team Leadership experience preferably within Aged Care
What will you be doing?
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to deliver quality clinical solutions including compliance and quality improvement, clinical governance, and clinical risk management
- Plan and manage the clinical team providing high-quality resident-centred care
- Research, analyse, and assess resident clinical care requirements
- Provide clinical expertise, oversight, and guidance to the clinical care team
- Manage and implement strategies to ensure compliance with accreditation and legislative requirements
- Oversee completion of quality auditing processes
- Analyse and report on Clinical Indicators including the development of an action plan to address areas for improvement
About Collar Group
We are already Australia’s leading recruiter for the healthcare, mining and trades, facilities management, transport and logistics, and property and construction sectors. Established in 2021, we specialise in large and small volume recruitment
Our experienced recruitment team is one of the industry’s most successful, specialising in placing hundreds of candidates weekly in their ideal roles.
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details.
To find out please call Billy on 0488 293 424 or email email@example.com for a friendly and confidential chat today