Collar Group are currently seeking Experienced and Dedicated Catering Assistants for Aged Care Facilities around central Western Australia with many locations available.
What this Catering Assistant role involves:
- Working within the kitchen areas of the Aged Care Facility being responsible for the successful provision of food service
- Comply with all relevant food safety legislations daily.
- Provide food that is wholesome, nutritious, well-presented, and appropriately served.
- Maintaining dietary needs during meal preparation for residents
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene, ensuring the correct uniform is worn.
- Observe all statutory health and hygiene regulations and report any hazards you encounter.
- Clean and sanitize all areas of residential facility as required
You will need:
- Previous experience within residential aged care environment
- 2x Covid-19 Vaccinations + 1 Booster
- Flu vaccination (within 12 months)
- National Police Check (within 12 months)
- Basic food handling (can be completed online)
- NDIS Clearance
- Previous experience in the kitchen
- Ability to work within a team or unsupervised.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have reliable transport to get to and from sites.
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume.
If you would like to know more details, please call 1300 927 592