What’s the Job?
You’ll be required to work across breakfast, dinner and crib shifts being the forefront of the day-to-day operations of the kitchen.
We have multiple clients and sites across Western Australia for you to show off your passion and flair!
Show me the money
Permanent opportunities starting from – $90,000 + super
Casual opportunities starting from $40 per hour + super
How do you get this role and what Collar needs from you?
You will need;
- Ability to fly as soon as the medical is completed
- Site inductions are highly advantageous
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and Drug Screen
- Breakfast and Pastry experience (desirable)
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery
- Current Police Check – within 6 months
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- First Aid
- Covid-19 Food Hygiene Certificate
Perks / Extras and Frills
- Flights, meals, and accommodation provided
- Collar welcome candidate care pack
- Collar Chef shirts & apron
- Communication & expert knowledge from your consultant
- 24/7 access to the Employee Assistance Program (more information can be provided by our OHS team)
- Weekly pay with dedicated payroll
- Inductions and extra training if needed
- Collar staff are available to you 7 days a week with a team focused on candidate care support – you’ll never feel alone while you are away on site
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please Call Dani Or Bec on 1300 927 592 for a friendly and confidential chat today.