Seeking to appoint a friendly and knowledgeable Chef Manager at Pendle Hill aged care residence! You’ll work with a great team of people dedicated to making a difference every single day.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career or are ready for your next challenge, apply today!
Roster: Mon-Fri (6:00am-2:30pm)
What This Role Involves:
- Dual responsibilities in food preparation / presentation and site management
- Overall cost management with a focus on food and labour costs
- Stock ordering, rotation and stocktaking
- Adherence to food hygiene & safety practices
- Demonstrable team management, development & leadership
- Assisting the broader team as required
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Certificate III (or similar) in Commercial Cookery
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate (desirable but not necessary)
- Experience with managing labour, food & operational costs
- Previous experience in operating kitchens and/or site management
- Strong communication skills
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘Apply‘ below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please call Bianca or Deb Poulton on 1300 927 592.