Collar Group are currently working alongside one of the region’s leading civil constructions & earthworks businesses
We are currently recruiting for experienced Project Engineers & Civil Engineers for works in Karratha (FIFO OR RELOCATION AVAILABLE TOO).
We have an opportunity for experienced Project & Civil Engineers to join our clients team based out of Karratha. Relocation package will be discussed at interview, or alternatively, we can offer the role on a FIFO basis, two (2) weeks on, one (1) week off from Perth or any capital cities.
With a diverse range of projects now is an ideal time to explore an opportunity with our client.
As a Civil Engineer, you will work closely with clients, and multiple sub-contractors to ensure the management and completion of civil projects. You will provide support to the project teams in reviewing and updating project status, as well as identifying opportunities for process improvements.
What we are seeking:
- Project engineering and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, QA/QC, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals
- The ability to develop, maintain and influence positive working relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- An understanding of safety policies and procedures and the ability to inspire a positive safety culture
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction
Key accountabilities will include:
- Managing project resources for the Civil construction and infrastructure;
- Ensuring that the costs remain within the budget;
- Evaluating the environmental impact of the project and the risks associated if any;
- Conduct routine inspection on the site to identify any potential problems;
- Ensuring that the sites meet all the legal, health and safety guidelines;
- Prepare job packages;
- Compile and submit permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations;
- Perform or oversee, surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction;
- Liaise with clients on scheduling, progress etc;
- Mix designs and ITP requirements as per specifications (QA);
- Problem solving, decision making, sound judgement and assertiveness in Project Management; and
- Prepare monthly reports to OM on job progress and efficiency.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Growing business with career and personal development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to work with a diverse and engaged group of people