Collar Group are currently working alongside one of the region’s leading civil constructions & earthworks businesses
We are currently recruiting for experienced Civil PROJECT SURVEYOR for works in Karratha (FIFO OR RELOCATION AVAILABLE TOO).
We have an opportunity for experienced Civil Project Surveyor to join our clients team based out of Karratha. Relocation package will be discussed at interview, or alternatively, we can offer the role on a FIFO basis, two (2) weeks on, one (1) week off from Perth or any capital cities.
With a diverse range of projects now is an ideal time to explore an opportunity with our client.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Calculate and draft digital data in accordance to supplied construction drawings.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Project Engineers to plan works effectively and prevent delays.
- Forecast survey requirements and project activities for the upcoming 1-2 weeks.
- Conduct survey set out of projects and communicate survey set out and quantity requirements to construction personnel.
- Preparing As Constructed documentation.
- Liaise with licensed surveyors, local authorities and service authorities.
- Ensure the correct use of relevant survey information and documents.
- Maintain ground survey for construction crews.
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Project Survey Assistants if necessary.
- Attend site meetings as required.
To be successful, you should possess the following qualifications, knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Construction Induction (White) Card Certification.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Professional qualifications in engineering, surveying, or a related discipline OR substantial industry experience civil / earthmoving
- Proficiency in using Topcon survey equipment, Civil CAD, GPS, and survey software packages
- Basic computing skills, including email and organizational management systems.
- Strong communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Sound decision-making and analytical thinking.
- Trustworthy, reliable, and open-minded.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and positive outlook.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Growing business with career and personal development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to work with a diverse and engaged group of people
- Company Vehicle, Fuel card, Laptop, Phone
- FULL RELOCATION PACKAGE or FIFO OPTIONS