This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company renowned worldwide for its high quality products and initiative technologies within the yacht and naval ship building industry. This position is a permanent position.
- Located in Henderson
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident
Purpose of the role:
Working within the Supply Chain and Procurement department the Claims Administrator is responsible for documenting changes to our projects and associated processes and for ensuring supplier compliance with these processes. The incumbent works through deviations in conjunction with other functional groups to reach desired outcomes. The individual will also work with suppliers to rectify faults in these processes.
- Ability to work in various ERP systems
- Process claims related to Procurement.
- Work together with suppliers on defects and cost impact to the program.
- Work directly with project team to resolve any errors and answer any questions and provide status updates.
- Provide independent decision making skills and demonstrate initiatives to resolve issues for internal and external stakeholders.
- Balance multiple tasks including documentation within required metrics.
- Follow standard policies, procedures and contractual obligation to resolve problems and respond to the external and internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Recognise consistent problem areas and report to a higher level for action.
- Build and maintain effective internal working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goals.
- Process refunds/reinstatements/ running reports on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that submitted claims are completed correctly are verified and entered into the system
- Responsible for sorting and filing the documents to the correct claim and maintaining an archiving system in the relative folders.
- Recognises and reviews claims requiring specialized handling that may require the use of independent experts and report to Senior Manager
- Create a performance matrix on external stake holders.
- Experience in a similar role within the Defence or associated industries – highly desirable
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed skills in systems and in Word and Excel
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to organise and manage a busy workload
- Experience within a matrix project environment is highly desirable.
If you are a hard-working and organised individual this role is for you! Please apply today.