Show me the money:
Catering Assistants: $34.92-$60.41
What this Cleaner role involves:
- Clean and sanitize all areas of the detention centre including commons areas, offices, and bathrooms
- Follow establish cleaning procedures to ensure that all areas are cleaned to the highest standards.
- Use cleaning chemicals and equipment safely and efficiently.
- Respond to cleaning requests from staff in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow all safely and security protocols while working
What this Catering Assistant role involves:
- Working in the centres catering department being responsible for the successful provision of food service
- Comply with all relevant food safety legislations on a daily basis
- Provide food that is wholesome, nutritious, well-presented and appropriately served
- Assist the catering manager, head chef, and chefs in the preparation of the daily menu
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene, ensuring the correct uniform is worn
- Observe all statutory health and hygiene regulations and report any hazards you encounter
You will need:
- Catering Assistants need Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- Basic food hygiene knowledge
- Previous experience as a cleaner
- Understanding of OHS legislation
- Cultural awareness
- Ability to work within a team or unsupervised
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have reliable transport to get to and from site
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please Call Danielle Randall or Hayley Sandstrom on 1300 927 592.