Collar Group’s Medical team currently requires Clinical Nurses to work in the Palliative Care Community for a valued client on the Southport, QLD. The role can be either Full time and or permanent part time with flexibility to work across a 7 day roster.
We seeking professional Clinical Nurses with a drive and commitment to high standards of care for patients who are friendly and have an enduring personality.
Great! What do I need to get started?
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the palliative care
- Current National Police Check (1 year)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Covid vaccination + Booster
- Current Flu vaccination
- Australian Working Rights
Fantastic! What do they require from me?
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Contemporary clinical knowledge in the area of Palliative Care and acute medical / oncology nursing, delivering competent nursing care in complex situations while providing support to other team members.
- Ability to provide patient and family centered care to the patient using best practice and within the standard of practice of a Registered Nurse.
- Ability to communicate to a high standard effectively and engage with members of the healthcare team, patients, relatives and visitors whilst displaying a high level of professional nursing care.
- Ability to educate, inform, counsel and support patients and families on general and clinical information relevant to patient’s care, accessing the Clinical Nurse when expert advice is required.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, open communication and a positive environment within a multidisciplinary team, actively contributing to the learning and development of others to a high standard.
- Demonstrated high standard of written and oral communication skills.
What are the benefits?
- Flexibility Monday to Sunday shifts are available
- Fortnightly pay cycles
- Free on-site parking
- Career development opportunities
- Friendly, supportive management team
- Expanding dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Job security – permanent position starting immediately
If you are ready to start your next adventure in your career. Submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” and/or contact Collar Group on
1300 927 592
and ask to speak to Susie Anderson. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch with us soon.
Alternately if you are looking for a temporary position within Collar Medical, please reach out to me to have a confidential discussion.
WHO IS COLLAR GROUP? Collar Group is Australia’s fastest-growing recruitment agency. Collaborating with some of the mining industry’s biggest clients we have the network and the experience to help you either find the work you’re looking for or find the people you need.