A once in a blue moon opportunity has come about to join one of Melbourne’s premier Electrical contracting companies. My client is based in Melbourne’s East with the bulk of their work taking place across Metro-Melb.
As commercial construction isn’t looking to slow, my client is offering a full time position and a competitive salary for a junior-mid level Leading Hand and an A-Grade with a few years experience and potential to become a market leader. or supervisor
You will be built to Leading a team of 2-3 on Commercial project/s that range from but are not limited to: Shopping center’s, fast food retailers, Schools, new constructs, and more. Or, you will be performing Commercial A-grade works as per standard commercial requirements.
Furthermore, you will be working with a great team that emphasizes career progression as well as a second to none work life balance.
- $42ph-$47ph + super + OT + Full leave benefits
- Vehicle + fuel card provided to the right candidate
- Supervising up to 2-3 Electricians on small-medium scale projects
- A-Grade License – working on commercial projects with fast career progression.
- Work for a company with extremely high levels of employee satisfaction
- Client has exclusive contracts to work on new constructs in the retail, petro-chem, and many state gov sectors
What you need
- A Grade Electrical license valid in VIC
- White card
- Working with children’s check
- Reliable transport
- Basic hand tools
- Working rights in Melbourne and must live locally
- Flexible with projects across Metro-Melb mostly in the inner north, west, and east.
- No international candidates
The right candidate
- You will have experience as a supervisor working on small to medium scale commercial Electrical projects overseeing 2-5 Electricians
- Or you will have good commercial experience with the tenacity to develop a powerful career
- You will be hardworking and aspirational
- You will be willing to learn and upskill as the company is looking to promote from within
- You will have the right can-do attitude and be interested in long term development
- You will have long term vision as this opportunity will create many career paths
How to action
If this role suits you, please apply now. Alternatively, you can email me your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0433336018.
At collar group we aim to develop careers in alignment with your potential. DON’T MISS OUT!