Pay rate: $3134 + pens
+ travel allowance + meal allowance
We are seeking a skilled Brick Paver Labourer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the installation of bricks, and concrete pavers with all commercial work.
• Assist with the installation of bricks, pavers, and other materials as directed by the supervisor
• Prepare job sites for installation by removing debris, levelling ground, and laying base materials
• Operate hand and power tools, including cutters, saws, and compactors
• Mix and apply mortar or other adhesives to secure bricks in place
• Cut bricks and pavers to size using saws or other cutting equipment
• Ensure that work sites are kept clean and free of debris
• Work closely with the team to ensure that projects are completed on time and to a high standard
• Previous experience working with brick pavers or other hardscaping materials is preferred, but not required
• Ability to lift heavy objects and work in all weather conditions
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately and efficiently
• Willingness to learn and follow instructions
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to job sites.
This is a physically demanding job that requires working outdoors in all weather conditions. The successful candidate must be able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and have a flexible schedule to accommodate changes in project timelines.