Why Work with Collar?
- Flexible Working from Home Options
- 12 Office Locations Across Australia
- Finish Early on Fridays
- Bring your Dog to Work on Fridays
- Strong Commission Structure with No Target Threshold
- Get Paid on EVERYTHING you Bill – Commission Paid Monthly
- 6 Weeks of Annual Leave
- Christmas Week Gifted as Annual Leave
- Your Birthday Gifted as Annual Leave
- Plus, 4 Days of Carers/Volunteer Leave
- Regular Career Progression Opportunities
- Genuinely Enthusiastic, Friendly & Inclusive Culture
- Certified as a “Great Place to Work” in both 2022 & 2023
- Free Mental Health Support – Employee Assistance Program
- Work for “Australia’s Fastest Growing Recruitment Agency” – LinkedIn
Who is Collar?
Collar has been recognised by the Australian Business Journal as one of the Top Talent Management Agencies to watch in 2022 & has been accredited as a “Great Place to Work” in both 2022 and 2023.
Established in 2021, we specialise in large and small volume recruitment throughout Australia and have one of the industry’s most successful recruitment teams who specialise in placing hundreds of candidates weekly. From trades to chefs, nurses, executives to cleaners to office support & project managers to geologists & administrators.
Our consultants are chosen, not just for their expertise, but also for their passion, honesty, and providing high levels of customer service. We have a genuine interest in helping people, improving the industry, and we’re dedicated to making a difference in it. By finding the right candidate for every role and the right role for every candidate.
From our offices located across Australia and Manilla, Collar services the entire Asia-Pacific region. We have more than 100 national clients and a database of more than 1,250,000 industry-specific candidates – both active and passive.
What is the Role?
We’re growing… and FAST! This is a super exciting time for Collar Group as we expand our operations across Australia. We need the assistance of Recruitment Enthusiasts to join us as Associate Director – Building Services to help shape the future of our organisation.
This role includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Overseeing a portfolio of clients, developing new leads, seeking business development opportunities with past customers, predicting a client’s needs, and answering customer questions and concerns through your understanding of the industry in which your clients operate.
- Operating as the first point of contact for any and all matters relation to your accounts and clients.
- Building and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships by understanding the client’s requirements and catering to their recruitment needs.
- Engaging in client development activities which may include but not limited to; scheduling and conducting client visits.
- Regularly calling on existing and prospective clients to obtain and/or close agreements for services, and in doing so build a pipeline for current and future opportunities.
- Actively promoting Collar’s services through participation in professional and networking events, trade shows, and other public relations opportunities.
- Managing the internal communications between clients and the teams in the organisation and reflecting this on Job Forecast and business systems to communicate activity and requirements.
- Managing multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of service provided and making the client aware of other services provided by the organisation.
- Maintain documentation and records in accordance with Collar Group’s systems, policy, procedures, and legislation including adherence to privacy requirements for record accuracy and currency.
- Demonstrate quick response time to client and candidate emails, phone calls and requests.
- Develop and lead junior and team members by providing real-time positive and constructive feedback for support for their development.
- Demonstrate inclusive leadership by coaching team members in a mentorship capacity, as well as delegations of tasks appropriately to ensure team members can complete the tasks in an efficient manner.
What’s great about this role? This is the perfect opportunity for you to step up and own it. With a key focus being on improving both client and candidate experience, this role provides you with a fantastic opportunity to genuinely make a difference to people’s lives by helping candidates find fantastic opportunities & finding perfect candidates for your clients.
What Experience do you need?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Associate Director – Building Services with a genuine passion for people, a positive “can-do” attitude, a high attention-to-detail, and a strong drive to make a difference in the Recruitment Industry!
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Leading Recruitment Teams
- Experience in Building Services/Construction
- 1-2 years’ experience as a 360 Recruitment Consultant
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Ability to prioritise retention employees for assignments
- Experience in providing high quality customer service
- Ability to problem solve and generate workable solutions
- Ability to work in a team and commitment to collaborative approaches
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Strong up to date computer skills
- A commitment to improving skills through on-the-job training and learning
Collar Group are an equal opportunity employer. We acknowledge that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they don’t match the job description criteria exactly. If you’re excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn’t align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage you to apply or get in touch for more information.
Interested? Get in touch or APPLY NOW!
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you are interested in joining the Collar family in a different role, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!