Are you a Registered Nurse working in Aged Care in the Albury region?
If you are it’s your lucky day!
Employment with Collar Group could not be more flexible with the following options available to suit your circumstances:
- Casual Employment (minimum commitment of 1 shift per month)
- FIFO Contract Work or Long Term Shift Blocks
- Try before you buy – with the aged care industry has been under tremendous pressure in recent years we totally understand you may have had some bad experiences, therefore this option allows you to test drive our clients and make the choice to become permanent when the time is right and you are happy.
- Permanent Employment with a facility that ticks all of your boxes.
What do you need to have?
- Current AHPRA Registration
- COVID Vaccination (including booster)
- 3 Months Minimum post-graduate experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia or equivalent
- Current Police Check and NDIS Clearance or willingness to obtain these
- Reliable vehicle & full driving license or alternatively close proximity to public transport links
What will you be doing?
- Clinical care of residents in Aged Care facilities.
- Documentation of vital signs, medication intake and resident assessments
- Assisting with meal consumption and monitoring nutrition.
- Family and resident education
- Infection control and prevention
- Palliative care, restorative care and pain management
- Assisting in admission and easing the transition for residents and their families
- Liaison with all stakeholders including residents, family, doctors and allied health
- Supervising AINs, EENs and all other staff on shift outside of office hours
About Collar Group
We are already Australia’s leading recruiter for the healthcare, mining and trades, facilities management, transport and logistics, and property and construction sectors. Established in 2021, we specialise in large and small volume recruitment
Our experienced recruitment team is one of the industry’s most successful, specialising in placing hundreds of candidates weekly in their ideal roles.
Why work for Collar Group?
We can offer flexible yet reliable agency employment with outstanding support, 24/7 after-hours assistance, use of an in-house shift selection app, mental health support, care packages & free scrubs!
These are only a few reasons we are the best nursing agency. You can also benefit from a range of perks including but not limited to: refer a friend scheme, aged care hero awards, paid time off and performance bonuses.
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details.
Please call our aged care team on 02 7908 5506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a friendly and confidential chat today.