Collar Group are seeking multiple Electrical & Control Systems Engineers for multiple of our clients with offices in Brisbane, Gladstone & Mackay. Working with water, oil & gas, industrial, automation.
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Great salary package incl. performance bonus & other perks
Key role responsibilities duties & responsibilities include:
- Communicate with clients and form scope of works.
- Analysing plant processes, design and implement improvements.
- Troubleshoot problems with processes and hardware.
- Plan preventive maintenance.
- Project budgets and schedules.
- Coordinate with others in order to determine problems and implement solutions.
- Provide technical assistance as needed by internal customers.
- Manage relations with vendors and suppliers.
- Assist the projects department with planned works.
- Provide support for electricians on complex breakdowns.
- Work with OEM service technicians whilst onsite.
- Commissioning new equipment.
- Proven track record as an Electrical/Control Systems Engineer in a relevant field.
- Great communications & leadership skills.
- PLC/SCADA experience.
- Prior or current experience with modelling/drawing software, including AutoCAD/Inventor/MicroStation/OpenRoads
- Experience working with tier 1 clients.
- Valid Australian driver’s license
- Professional Engineering Chartership with EA or APEA
- Ability and willingness to travel when and if required
- Flexibility to work outside standard office hours, if and when reasonable
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid parental leave package
- Extended leave entitlements
- Employee Share Program
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details, please email Billy Mitsou on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0488 293 424 for a friendly and confidential chat today.