- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive and vibrant team culture!
- Paying up to $150k + Super + Vehicle
- LOCATED Bibra Lake, 6163 WA
Join a well established company, who have been operating since 2005 by industry experts to provide professional fire protection services to businesses across Australia & is now accredited by the National Fire Industry Association and Fire Protection Association Australia!
Our client are leaders in the installation, manufacture and monitoring of fire protection systems for major construction projects, the oil and gas industry, mining and government assets. Delivering holistic fire protection solutions to Australian and International companies since 2005
Join a team of experienced designers and fire engineers! A team of experts creating systems that will do exactly what is required from the ground up. Our focus is always on quality and safety.
- Manage, co-ordinate and execute tasks in a timely manner;
- Design, document, and coordinate the fire services for the Company’s projects;
- Draft, and create fire sprinkler systems plans and drawings;
- Prepare high-quality design drawings within the timeframe, allocated budget, and scope;
- Aiding other design and drafting staff within the Group;
- Liaise and coordinate with clients and builders;
To be successful for this role you will have;
- FULL Australian working rights – NO VISA’s accepted;
- Located in WA;
- Obtain a NSW Driver’s license;
- Qualified Engineer;
- At least 6 months local experience within a similar role;
- Experience in wet fire protection design – Fire sprinklers & Fire systems design are favourable;
- Strong adherence to and awareness of Australian safety standards;
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Proficient in AutoCAD Bluebeam and/or Revit software;
- Familiarity with relevant standards and codes.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Join a great team of licensed builders, electricians, plumbers, door technicians, sprinkler and pump specialists who install and repair all fire protection systems.
- Join an growing company, expanding across Australia!
- Friendly and supportive TEAM environment;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance provided;
- GREAT job security;
- Phone & laptop provided;
- Internal training provided to assist in progressing into more senior roles!
If you possess the required experience, please click ‘Quick Apply’.
For more information, please call Tayla at Collar Group on 0422 592 015.