- Work from home 1-2 days
- Supportive team environment, and a great work culture!
- Paying from $130-$150k + Super
- LOCATED SEVEN HILLS 2147
Join Australia’s leading independent provider of Fire and Essential Services, with over 20 years of providing premium services across diverse sectors. They are a family run and owned business, who look after large and small clients in the retail, warehousing, hospitality, entertainment and medical sectors, including major shopping centres, schools and sporting stadiums.
Your main duties would include (but are not limited to);
- Manage, co-ordinate and execute tasks in a timely manner;
- Design, document, and coordinate the fire services for the Company’s projects;
- Draft, and create fire sprinkler systems plans and drawings;
- Prepare high-quality design drawings within the timeframe, allocated budget, and scope;
- Aiding other design and drafting staff within the Group;
- Liaise and coordinate with clients and builders;
To be successful for this role you will have;
- FULL Australian working rights – Visa’s not accepted;
- Located in NSW;
- Obtain a NSW Driver’s license;
- Qualified Engineer;
- Experience in wet fire protection design – Fire sprinklers & Fire systems design;
- Experience working in buildings Services;
- Strong adherence to and awareness of Australian safety standards;
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Proficient in AutoCAD Bluebeam and/or Revit software;
- Familiarity with relevant standards and codes, including the Building Code of Australia and AS 2118.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Join a great team of licensed builders, electricians, plumbers, door technicians, sprinkler and pump specialists who install and repair all fire protection systems.
- Work from home – 1-2 days – dependent on experience;
- Friendly and supportive environment;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Job security;
- Phone & laptop provided;
- Internal training provided to assist in progressing into more senior roles!
If you possess the required experience, please click ‘Quick Apply’.
For more information, please call Tayla at Collar Group on 0422 592 015.