About The Role:
We are seeking experienced DIDO (Drive-In, Drive-Out) casual Utility workers to join our dynamic team for an ongoing 2/1 roster project at our Snowy Hydro facilities in New South Wales. The Utility position is a all rounder role of the mine site, you could be working in any of the following areas:
- Cleaning – Housekeeping & mine site cleaning.
- Kitchen hand – prepping food, cleaning the dining room, restocking the buffet and food handling and cleaning of common areas.
- Bar & Retails – serving residents bar items and shop items.
Cabramurra is a 3-hour drive from Canberra.
- 2:1 ongoing roster.
- 10-12 hour shifts
- Have a minumum of 3 months experience as a mine site utility in Australia
- Australian Driving License
- Current police clearance with 6-months (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to work Day and Night shifts
- Reliable vehicle
- RSA (or willing to obtain)
- Food Safety Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and regular drug and alcohol tests
Benefits + Perks:
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- 24/7 access to our Employee Assistant program (more info can be provided by our OHS team)
- Weekly pay
- On-site gym
- Everything provided on-site, meals and accommodation so minimal spending of your money earned
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘Apply’ below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please call Jordan Rowe on 1300 927 592.