What’s on offer
- EBA rates on offer
- Long term career growth – Genuine growth into supervisor and service management roles
- Training and development + external courses
- RDO’s + mental health days
- Weekends and OT on offer
- Work for a company that’s been operating for over a decade.
Our client is a leading Fire services and construction contractor who has been operating in Melbourne for over 20 years. Due to growth and an influx in new service contracts and minor works projects they are seeking experienced Dry Fire Technicians to join their business.
They offer a highly collaborative working culture, promoting a positive work place, genuine career growth and most of their staff have a tenure of 10 + years.
- Conducting service and maintenance of commercial fire protection systems
- Rough-in cables
- Installing fire detection and alarm systems
- Read and follow plans and instructions
- Working in confined spaces
- Working at heights, using ladders and scaffolding
- Follow all Work Health and Safety procedures
- 3+ years experience installing and servicing commercial dry fire systems
- Trade qualified
- Valid drivers license
- Two recent references
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Understanding of OHS