What we are looking for
We are seeking multiple Trade Qualified Electricians for varied working opportunities across the Perth Metro area. You will be part of a significant team playing a key role in the delivery of maintenance infrastructure/roads projects throughout the metro area.
What you will need:
– WA A grade electrical license
– Experience working with underground power installations & traffic signals
– LVR/CPR and First aid certified
– C Class manual Drivers licence
– Ability to pass a pre employment medical and lab das
What’s in it for you?
– Temp to Perm roles on offer
– Excellent work to home life balance
– Ability to upskill
– Inhouse training
– Penalty Pay rates
– Weekly pay
– Consistent and reliable communication with your consultant at Collar Group
– Consideration for other roles
– Access to EAP
– Career progression
Please note this is NOT a FIFO role
The options are endless with Collar
If you’re interested in joining a supportive company with significant growth in the industry, please click “APPLY” today with your most recent up-to-date resume or call 08 6183 5149 for more information.