What we are looking for
We are calling for all levels of Maintenance camp and site Electricians for various roles and clients.
Why Collar Group?
By applying to Collar, you will have a tailored recruitment process dependent on what you are looking for in your new role and offered the roles best suited to your lifestyle and employment needs.
What you will need
– Electrical trade certified within the state you are looking to work in
– Dependent on the role you will need certain levels of experience
– C class manual drivers license
– Ability to pass a pre employment medical and lab das
– Ability to provide a national police clearance within 6 months if required for the role
– A good attitude
What you will receive
– Weekly pay
– Compensation up to $50/hr – $60/hr + Super for camp maintenance positions and up to $65/hr – $70/hr + Super for Site maintenance (dependent on experience and role)
– Consistent and reliable communication with your consultant at Collar Group
– Temp to Perm or straight perm opportunities dependent on experience and role
– Access to EAP
– 7 days a week support from Collar when needed
If you’re interested in hearing about the opportunities on offer, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume.
If you would like to chat we would love to hear from you, call 1300 927 592
and ask for Amy or email Amy.Bavoillot@collar.group for more info!