Collar Talent Group are seeking Energy Storage Electricians to join our team for work based in the Perth Metro area. If you are looking for a new role to use your quality skillset and can hit the ground running we want to hear from you !
Your tasks and responsibilities are identified below:
General & Technical :
- General HSE – Adhere HSE requirements, daily site visit reports, completion of site inductions and maintaining a safe work environment
- Qualification & Certifications – Ensure that all qualifications remain up to date.
- Customer Service – Develop direct relationships with project participants, deliver solutions to issues as they arise and manage SEDG scope and obligations. Apply product resolution requirements
- Technical Resolution – Working along side Project Lead and support teams to resolve issues over the phone with qualified personnel when on site or remotely
- Training – Prepare and deliver technical training for our partners and customers as required.
- On-site Testing & Commissioning – support integration and commissioning works. Commissioning at a site level site for new project solutions
- Service & Delivery – Proactive response to customer needs for arranging warranty and return materials authorized processes – collect information and evidence around the warranty claim, contracted maintenance service obligations. Maintaining a high quality of work, communication and response to our customer needs
- Provide data for analysis, understand the data and support the delivery of the findings to our customers
- WA Electrical license
- WA Valid driver license
- WA white card – construction safety induction training
- First Aid & CPR certification
- CEC Certification (preferred, not mandatory)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as an Electrician
- Experience with commercial and/or utility scale ESS (preferred, not mandatory)
- At least 2 years in a customer facing role
- Warranty claim evaluation and resolution
- Ability to travel, predominantly within Western Australia
- Ability to deliver technical training to hands on teams (customers & partners)
- Ability to meet induction requirements for mining sites across WA
- Supportive and proactive management
- Permanent full time position
- Excellent renumeration
- Perth metro base
About Collar Group:
We are Australia’s leading recruiter for the mining and trades, facilities management, transport and logistics, and property and construction sectors.
We don’t measure success the way traditional recruitment agencies do. Instead we carry out all of our work with one common goal leading the way – to find the right candidate for every role and the right role for every candidate.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now”.
Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume.
If you would like to hear more about the position, call us on: 1300 972 592