Collar Group are seeking a dynamic and vibrant individual to hit the ground running in a senior executive assistant role based in the Sydney CBD for a fabulous non-profit!
This opportunity will allow you to work in a highly motivated and friendly team as part of an organisation with a long standing and fantastic reputation within the healthcare sector.
The role is temporary (asap start) with the view to become permanent for the right individual.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Screen and manage calls for our CEO, handling inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Efficiently manage the CEO’s diary and schedule meetings.
- Coordinate meeting logistics, including room bookings and catering arrangements.
- Serve as a minute-taker for corporate meetings.
- Manage travel and accommodation bookings for staff, adhering to company policies.
- Organize attendance at corporate events, training sessions, and induction meetings, making necessary arrangements.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of administration experience preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to collaborate with all levels of management.
- The role reports directly to the Chief of Marketing and will you to make a real impact in this area of the business.
- Opportunity to work closely with a highly experienced and pioneering CEO.
- Light and airy office with excellent amenities and transport links right next door.
- Ability to “try before you buy” – commencing on temporary basis and making the move to permanent when you are ready!
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, reach out for a confidential conversation on 0468 375 342 or email me on email@example.com