Collar Group’s Medical Device team currently requires Field Service Technician’sto work in the Hospital and aged care sector for a valued client in Melbourne, Victoria.
The specialities covered are Mechanical or Electrical Manufacture/Maintenance and repair of medical equipment.
We are seeking professionals with a drive and commitment to high standards of care for the equipment they maintain and service who are friendly and have enduring personalities.
Great! What do I need to get started?
- Demonstrated IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills and customer liaison skills.
- Unquestionable attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines within a fast-paced and sometimes challenging environment.
- Ability to manage and work well within a team.
- Ability to travel for work.
Fantastic! What do they require from me?
- Mechanical, electrical, or technical repair experience is required. with a QLD Restricted Electrical Licence preferred; but not essential
- Preferred 2 years of field experience preferably within the Healthcare or service-related sector.
- A strong desire to achieve a high level of professional customer service.
- The ability to understand the customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- The ability to read and work with company service manuals and guides.
- An electromechanical background is preferred, but not required.
- High standard of communication skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Strong time management and punctuality skills.
- Current QLD Driver’s License.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in the Medical Industry.
- Current National Police Check. (1 year)
- Covid vaccination + Booster.
- Full Australian Working Rights.
What are the benefits?
- Career development opportunities.
- Friendly, supportive management team.
- Expanding dynamic work environment.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- Job security – permanent position starting immediately.
- Paid Parental Leave Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Our Guiding Principles Reward and Recognition.
- $70,000 + Super.
- Company Vehicle.
If you are ready to start your next adventure in your career. Submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” and/or contact Collar Group at 0291696723 and ask to speak to Sean O’Callaghan. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you soon.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a temporary position within Collar Medical, please reach out to me to have a confidential discussion.
WHO IS COLLAR GROUP? Collar Group is Australia’s fastest-growing recruitment agency. Collaborating with some of the Medical industry’s biggest clients we have the network and the experience to help you either find the work you’re looking for or find the people you need.