What’s the Job?
You’ll be required to work across breakfast, dinner and crib shifts being the forefront of the day-to-day operations of the kitchen.
We are multiple sites across South Australia for you to show off your passion and flair!
Show me the money
Day shift $40-$45
Night shift $42-$48
How do you get this role and what Collar needs from you?
You will need;
- Ability to fly as soon as the medical is completed
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and Drug Screen
- Breakfast and Pastry experience (desirable)
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery
- Current Police Check – within 6 months
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- First Aid
- Covid-19 Food Hygiene Certificate
Perks / Extras and Frills
- Flights, meals, and accommodation provided
- Collar welcome candidate care pack
- Collar Chef shirts & apron
- Communication & expert knowledge from your consultant
- 24/7 access to the Employee Assistance Program (more information can be provided by our OHS team)
- Weekly pay with dedicated payroll
- Inductions and extra training if needed
- Collar staff are available to you 7 days a week with a team focused on candidate care support – you’ll never feel alone while you are away on site
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please Call Dani on 1300 927 592 for a friendly and confidential chat today.