- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive and vibrant team culture!
- Paying up to $90k + Super + Vehicle
- LOCATED Bibra Lake, 6163 WA
Join a well-established company, who have been operating since 2005 by industry experts to provide professional fire protection services to businesses across Australia & is now accredited by the National Fire Industry Association and Fire Protection Association Australia.
Our client are leaders in the installation, manufacture and monitoring of fire protection systems for major construction projects, the oil and gas industry, mining and government assets. Delivering holistic fire protection solutions to Australian and International companies since 2005!
Join a team of experienced fire technicians! Your duties will include but not limited to;
- Maintaining and servicing all Fire Alarm and Occupant Warning Systems;
- Knowledge of installation standard;
- Installation and maintenance of Fire Detection, EWIS Systems & Occupant Warning Systems;
- Fault Finding;
- Fire Detection Rectifications;
- Special Hazard Systems;
We are looking for EXPERIENCED individuals to join our team as a Fire Alarm Technician/Electrician. To be successful for this role you will have;
- Local experience within the Fire industry;
- A current WA Driver’s license;
- Relevant licenses and qualifications;
- MUST have a qualification as a Technician/Electrician in Australia;
- Previous experience in fire protection maintenance, installation and repair;
- Customer focused attitude;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Installation, inspection and servicing of a variety of fire protection systems – including Fire Alarm systems, Evacuation Systems, Emergency Lighting and other building safety features;
- Strong ability to work within a team environment and provide;
- STRONG attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written;
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Join a growing company, expanding across Australia!
- Friendly and supportive TEAM environment;
- Ongoing focus on driving a positive Company Culture;
- Monthly Drinks & Pizza;
- Dogs in the office on a Friday!!!!
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance provided;
- GREAT job security;
- Phone & laptop provided;
- On-Site Parking;
- Fresh fruit & coffee in the kitchen;
- Internal training provided to assist in your personal profession goals and development!
They offer competitive remuneration, depending on your experience;
- Installers – $70k – $90k plus super, plus vehicle
- Leading Hands – $90k – $120k plus super, plus vehicle
- Supervisors – $100k – $150k plus super, plus vehicle
If you possess the required experience, please click ‘Quick Apply’.
For more information, please contact Tayla at Collar Group via the details below.
Mobile – 0422 592 015
Email – email@example.com