- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive team environment, training included!
- Paying from $70,000 up to $100,000 + Super + OT + Vehicle
Join Australia’s leading independent provider of Fire and Essential Services, with over 20 years of providing premium services across diverse sectors. They are a family-run and owned business, that looks after large and small clients in the retail, warehousing, hospitality, entertainment, and medical sectors, including major shopping centers, schools, and sporting stadiums.
This role covers every aspect of fire and essential services design and delivery, including emergency, detection, and protection systems, fire safety equipment, site auditing, flow testing, and risk assessment.
Main duties would include (but are not limited to);
- Installing and maintaining fire protection systems such as fire alarms, fire sprinklers, fire extinguishers, and fire suppression systems.
- Conducting regular inspections and tests on fire protection systems to ensure they are functioning properly and meet Australian fire safety standards and regulations.
- Troubleshooting and repairing any issues or malfunctions with fire protection systems.
- Collaborating with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of fire protection services.
- Keeping accurate records of work performed and providing detailed reports on fire protection systems.
- Providing fire safety training and education to clients and employees on the proper use and maintenance of fire protection systems.
- Staying up-to-date with advancements in fire protection technology and regulations to ensure compliance and provide the best possible service to clients.
Items you will be maintaining;
- Fire alarms and smoke detectors
- Fire sprinklers and piping systems
- Fire extinguishers and suppression systems
- Fire hoses and nozzles
- Emergency lighting and exit signs
- Fire doors and fire-rated walls
- Fire hydrants and standpipes
- Fire pumps and water tanks
- Special hazard suppression systems, such as foam or gas suppression systems.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Minimum of 6 months LOCAL fire testing experience;
- Qualified electrician/technician;
- Experience in fire protection inspection and testing;
- Testing and minor repairs of dry, wet, and passive fire systems – favourable;
- Proven ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team;
- Have a hands on and energetic attitude;
- A great attitude and strong work ethic.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to join a company that provides a great team work environment with secure employment in an Essential Services Industry.
- Mobile phone;
- Career opportunities & training;
- Paying up to $100,000 + Super + OT + Vehicle
- Obtain formal qualifications and study whilst you earn!
If you possess the required experience, please click ‘Quick Apply’.
For more information, please contact Tayla at Collar Group via the details below.
Mobile – 0422 592 015
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org