- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive team environment, and a fun work culture!
- Paying from $70,000 – $100,000 + OT – dependent on experience
Join Australia’s leading independent provider of Fire and Essential Services, with over 20 years of providing premium services across diverse sectors. They are a family run and owned business, who look after large and small clients in the retail, warehousing, hospitality, entertainment and medical sectors, including major shopping centres, schools and sporting stadiums.
This role covers every aspect of fire and essential services design and delivery, including emergency, detection and protection systems, fire safety equipment, site auditing, flow testing and risk assessment.
Main duties would include (but are not limited to);
- Installation of Portable Fire Systems and Equipment;
- Conduct routine inspection and servicing of Portable Fire Systems and Equipment;
- Liaise directly with the client regarding service work;
- Commit to workplace safety and good work practices;
- Excellent workmanship and attention to detail to meet the standards of our clients, company and industry;
- Excellent customer communication skills;
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently;
- Be productive to complete tasks within set time frames.
Items you will be maintaining;
- FIP – Fire Indicator Panels;
- Fire Detection Systems;
- EWIS – Emergency Warning and Intercommunication System;
- OWS – Occupant Warning Systems;
- Fire Doors;
- Fire Extinguishers;
- Fire Blankets;
- Fire Hose Reels;
- Fire Hydrants;
- Exit and Emergency Lighting.
To be successful for this role you will have;
- Minimum of 6 months LOCAL fire testing experience;
- Qualified electrician/technician;
- Experience in fire protection inspection and testing;
- Testing and minor repairs of dry, wet, and passive fire systems – favourable;
- Proven ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team;
- Have a hands on and energetic attitude;
- A great attitude and strong work ethic.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to join a company that provides a great team work environment with secure employment in an Essential Services Industry.
- Mobile phone;
- Career opportunities & training;
- Obtain formal qualifications and study whilst you earn!
If you possess the required experience, please click ‘Quick Apply’.
For more information, please contact Tayla at Collar Group via the details below.
Mobile – 0422 592 015
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org