- Excellent job stability and career progression!
- Internal training and courses provided
- Great location! Located in stunning BIBRA LAKE 6163
- Paying up to $58 per hour, plus super, plus vehicle
Join a well established company, who have been operating since 2005 by industry experts to provide professional fire protection services to businesses across Australia & is now accredited by the National Fire Industry Association and Fire Protection Association Australia!
Our client are leaders in the installation, manufacture and monitoring of fire protection systems for major construction projects, the oil and gas industry, mining and government assets. Delivering holistic fire protection solutions to Australian and International companies since 2005
Join a well-trained team of qualified sprinkler fitters, led by experienced leading hands and project managers!
Main duties would include (but are not limited to);
- Troubleshooting and repairs of Wet Fire Systems – Sprinkler, Hydrant, Hose reel etc;
- Emergency Call outs;
- Fit outs and Projects work;
- Provide emergency after hours response;
- Identify, service, and repair fire protection and safety systems and equipment;
- Completing reports;
- Participate in stock takes and be responsible for inventory management.
- FULL Australian working rights – NO VISA’s accepted;
- Located in WA;
- Obtain a WA Driver’s license;
- Must be Qualified Fire Sprinkler Fitter;
- Experience working within the Fire Protection Industry;
- Extensive service experience;
- Have strong customer service skills;
- Be able to efficiently engage with variety of stakeholders on all levels – both internal and external;
- Basic computer skills will be necessary;
- Current NSW driver’s licence;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- A true team player with a strong can do attitude;
- Passionate about going the extra mile to see the client needs are met!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to join a company that provide a great team work environment with secure employment in an Essential Services Industry.
- Excellent remuneration;
- Fully maintained vehicle;
- Mobile phone;
- Uniform provided;
- Career opportunities;
- Courses and training provided;
- Obtain formal qualifications and study whilst you earn!
If you possess the required experience, please click ‘apply now.’ For more information, please call Tayla at Collar Group on 0422 592 015.