In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with food preparation, serving customers, and maintaining a clean and organized kitchen and dining area.
This is a flexible, on-call position, perfect for those looking to earn some extra income!
Show me the Money:
Casual rates starting at $32 p/h for ordinary Monday-Friday hours!
- Assist with food preparation, such as chopping vegetables, making sandwiches, and assembling salads.
- Serve customers and handle cash transactions.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and dining area, including dishes, utensils, and equipment.
- Follow food safety guidelines and ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Stock inventory and maintain supplies, including food, beverages, and utensils.
- Maintain a positive attitude and provide excellent customer service.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience assisting in kitchen operations, food preparation and/or customer service
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene
- Previous experience in aged care (desirable)
As a result of revised standards around health & well-being in the aged care industry, all applicants must have a current year flu vaccination and be able to provide proof of the COVID vaccination.
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘Apply’ below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please call Bianca Roser or Deb Poulton on 1300 927 592.