Local Role based in Canning Vale!
Between $45-50 p/hr flat rate
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Rates.
- Regular Overtime Available.
- Weekly Pay.
- Excellent Long-term Career Development.
- Industry Leader.
- Social Club.
- Supplied and Laundered Uniforms.
- Training (Internal and External)
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in producing machines and equipment by assembling metal parts and sub-assemblies;
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments to determine the accuracy, clearance and fit of assembled and fabricated metal parts;
- Operating equipment and carrying out all work in a safe and efficient manner;
- Preferred experience in mining fixed plant equipment- workshop based.
- Mechanical Trade Certificate;
- Mechanical Fitter OR Light Vehicle Mechanic Certificate
- Preferred forklift Licence.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW:
If you’re interested in joining a supportive company with significant growth in the industry, please click “APPLY” today with your most recent up-to-date resume, email email@example.com or call on 1300 927 592 for more information.
To find out more about us and to explore our other opportunities, visit https://collar.group/jobs/