You will be responsible for ensuring the effective operation of the food preparation, production, and service requirements of your site. You will need to have successful management in the areas of:
- Menu planning and daily production
- Administration and operating margins
- Food safety monitoring and associated paperwork
- Ordering supplies
- Safety, health, and the environment – ensuring the policies and procedures are adhered to
- Liaison with your site manager and other employees across the site
- Any other tasks as directed by your manager
- Working 10 hour days plus a 30-minute break (10.5 total)
Great! What do I need to get started?
- Industry experience (minimum 2 years)
- Trade qualified
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- Be physically fit to pass a thorough pre-employment medical
- Be able to pass regular drug and alcohol screenings
- Must have demonstrated experience supervising staff
- Experience working with budgets
- HACCP and OH&S working knowledge
Fantastic! What do they require from me?
- Communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to manage and work well within a team
- Flexibility – ability to adapt to busy/changing conditions
What are the benefits?
- Work for a market leader with a talented and friendly team
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Job security – permanent position starting immediately
- Full uniform, all meals, accommodation, flights/travel provided
- On-site gym, wireless internet, rec room, and mobile phone coverage
- All rooms have a TV with Foxtel, air-con and a refrigerator
If you are ready to start your next adventure in your career. Submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” and/or contact Collar Group on 08 6219 8016 and ask to speak to the Facilities Management team. Alternatively, you can email your resume to FM@collar.group and we will be in touch with us soon
WHO IS COLLAR GROUP?
Collar Group is Australia’s fastest-growing recruitment agency. Collaborating with some of the mining industry’s biggest clients we have the network and the experience to help you either find the work you’re looking for or find the people you need.
Let us find you work, or find your workers. Don’t stress out about job searching, that’s what we are here for. We specialize in matching you up with the perfect job that fits within your lifestyle, personality, and skillset. That’s our passion and our expertise.