Collar Group’s Healthcare team currently requires an experienced Home Care Package Coordinator to work with one of our largest NFP Aged Care Clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Home Care Coordinator – Enrolled Nurse. Service 15 to 20 client, (but can be grown up to about 35) you’ll be able to utilise your nursing background to undertake comprehensive health assessments based on the client’s needs. This includes understanding the client’s complexities, monitoring their conditions, and implementing the strategies and supports necessary for a healthy and happy life.
Overall, you can expect to:
- conduct comprehensive and clinically informed home care assessments
- manage individual budgets
- liaising with preferred providers in relation to assessments, needs, requirements, and recommendations for products, treatment and services
- conducting regular reviews in accordance with consumer package requirements and arrange re-assessments as required
- assist clients to navigate the NDIS and the My Aged Care services
- provide effective, responsive, goal-focused, and outcome-based service provision
- direct Line Management responsibility for Support Workers in local cluster
Reporting to the Registered Nurse, you will work closely with the aged care team to ensure quality services are delivered to older people.
- Knowledge of current legislative requirements related to the development and management of assets, preferably in an aged care or health care environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to prioritise responsibilities and multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Minimum Cert III in Individual Support
- Previous experience in Aged Care or Home Care environment
- Excellent knowledge of case management principles and healthcare management
- Working knowledge of relevant industry legislation, compliance and frameworks, as it applies to the role
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Compassionate and person-centred care approach
- Computer literate (Microsoft office, Outlook and Excel) minimum intermediate level of competency)
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and responsibility for data integrity
What are the benefits?
- Options to access generous health, wellness and lifestyle employee benefits
- Salary Tax Free up to $18500
- Flexibility Monday to Sunday shifts are available
- Free on-site parking
- Friendly, supportive management team
- Expanding dynamic work environment
If you are ready to start your next adventure in your career. Submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” and/or contact Collar Group on 1300 927 592 and ask to speak to Tanya Marvelli. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with us soon.
WHO IS COLLAR GROUP? Collar Group is Australia’s fastest-growing recruitment agency. Collaborating with some of the mining industry’s biggest clients we have the network and the experience to help you either find the work you’re looking for or find the people you need.