This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large company, supporting the P&C Manager for a temporary position until October 2023.
- Located in Burswood
- Temp position until October 2023
- Superannuation on all hours
- Coordinating the implementation of performance management, talent management
- Planning programs and activities
- Coaching Managers in conduct and counselling
- Addressing staff performance issues
- Participate in the recruitment, assessment and selection of salaried Managers via internal and external channels
- Implement and support the deployment of change management initiatives
- Completed HR course or degree is highly desirable
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to identify and satisfy internal and external Stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to advise and influence all levels of management and employees
- Demonstrated leadership in a diverse and challenging environment.
Requirements for the role:
- A national police clearance with full disclosure maximum 3 months old
- 2 references. These references must be completed by individuals that you have known a minimum of 5 years and cannot be family relatives.
- A picture of yourself in jpg format (white background exactly like a passport photo but you can smile if you would like to, portrait photo and only include above the shoulders)
- Ability to maintain Casino Special Employee Gaming License (Essential)
If you are a hard-working and organised individual this role is for you! Please apply today.