This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large company, supporting the Human Resources Manager for a 3-month temporary position with the possibility to be extended located in Burswood.
- Review and update job descriptions
- Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
- Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
- Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff
- Updating and maintaining the HR Information System data
- Advising on staff development
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements
- Proven work experience as an HR Advisor or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures
- Experience in providing advice and support to senior managers on strategic matters
- National Police Clearance (within 6 months) will be required
What’s on offer to you?
- Immediate start
- 3 months contract with potential of extension
- Burswood location with FREE parking on-site
- Support & training to be provided where necessary
- Great team and company culture with a reputable organisation
If you are a hard-working and organised individual this role is for you! Please apply today.