Our client is a leading organisation that provide various services across Oil and Gas, Energy, Resources, Infrastructure, and Defence sectors.
Scope of work: The successful candidates will be reporting to the Project Manager and will be responsible for providing support to the project team to assist in delivering professional, timely and trusted outcomes.
- Providing HSE advice and support to the project team to ensure compliance with relevant state HSE legislation, company, and client requirements.
- Conducting internal and participating in external HSE audits, inspections, and investigations
- Facilitate training/awareness sessions including Daily Prestart, Toolboxes and VOCs
- Upholding and communicating the HSE Golden Safety Rules and working with the project team to implement strategies to improve HSE performance
- Assisting with the implementation of the HSE Management System on the project including maintaining relevant registers and databases.
- Liaising and providing support to the project to ensure compliance with relevant HSE laws, regulations, company policies and guidelines
- Provision of first aid, first responder care in the event of injury or illness
- 3+ years site based HSE experience, preferably in Mining or Oil and Gas Industry.
- Prior experience in construction works would be advantageous.
- Cert IV or higher WHS/OHS
- Cert IV TAE 40116 or equivalent
- Have a current Provide First Aid and CPR
- Drug and Alcohol testing certificate
- Current drivers’ licence
- White Card
- Professional, strong verbal and written communication skills with engaging and effective interpersonal skills
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a team and autonomously, apply today and we will contact you with the opportunities we have available.