- Develop and implement effective health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections and audits to identify potential hazards and risks.
- Provide guidance and support to management and employees on HSE-related matters.
- Develop and deliver HSE training programs for employees.
- Investigate accidents, incidents, and near-misses, and provide recommendations for preventive measures.
- Maintain accurate records of HSE incidents, inspections, and training activities.
- Stay up to date with relevant laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with HSE standards.
- Participate in the development of emergency response plans and conduct drills and exercises.
- Conduct HSE performance assessments and report findings to management.
- Minimum Certificate IV OHS
- Certificate IV trainer & assessor (not essential).
- Proven experience as an HSE Coordinator or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of health, safety, and environmental regulations and standards.
- Strong understanding of hazard identification and risk assessment techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and engage employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Proficiency in using HSE software and systems.
- ICAM or taproot experience (highly advantageous).
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Positive and inclusive work environment.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to quick apply on the link below or alternatively submit their resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Collar Group proudly support a diverse workforce, and strongly encourage those from the LGBTIQA+ community and Indigenous, and Torres strait Islanders to apply.