What’s on offer;
- 50 per hour bracket + Vehicle + Super + OT
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance if you have your own vehicle
- Long term career growth – Genuine growth into supervisor and service management roles
- Training and development + external courses & support
- RDO’s + mental health days
- Weekends and OT on offer
- Work for a long-standing HVAC contractor
About the role and company;
Our client is a leading HVAC contractor who has been operating for decades, due to growth and an influx in new service contracts they are seeking an experienced HVAC Team Leader to join their well-run service team.
They offer a highly collaborative working culture, promoting a positive workplace, genuine career growth and most of their staff have a tenure of 10 + years.
Your day-to-day duties are (but not limited to);
- Preventive maintenance on general air and commercial sites
- Fault finding and reactive maintenance
- Managing clients and on-site contractors
- Quoting, attending meetings and stakeholder engagement
- Training and development of apprentices
- Working with multi trades, senior management, and internal staff
- Dual on the tools / leadership & quoting position
- Trade qualified air conditioning
- Valid drivers license
- Two recent references
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Understanding of OHS
If you’re interested or would like a confidential discussion please apply now.
At Collar Group we are highly experienced and networked with-in the building services sector and the HVAC industry – Reach out today!