This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large company that produces lubrications systems, fluid management and support systems, these products improve equipment life and reliability, while reducing the total cost of ownership.
Purpose of the position:
The Internal Support Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional internal and external customer service through efficient and timely oganization of installation and service maintenance of the company’s systems. The daily scheduling and workload planning of the company’s Field Service Technicians (FST) located at their QLD/NSW branches.
- Daily scheduling of service, installation and warranty work for our FST’s at our QLD/NSW
- Co-ordinate the field service technicians using daily job planner
- Producing weekly forecasts for kit suppliers and confirmed work
- Day to day liaison with Contractors for service, installation and warranty work
- Processing from purchase order to sales invoice including working closely with the Finance Team ensuring invoicing is completed by end of month
- Processing weekly timesheets for field service technicians ready for payroll
- Monitor and review FST performance and responsibilities
- Ad hoc admin duties as required from time to time by Management
- Working closely with our customers, sales area managers and storeman to efficiently coordinate all facets of the service from order to invoice.
- Experience with scheduling and planning
- Knowledge of the transport/construction industry
- Good organizational skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility to an ever changing workload
- Analytical and accuracy skills essential
- Effective time management skills, with the ability to multitask essential
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills essential
- Ability to work independently or in a small team essential, to assist other team members
- Strong computer skills are essential. Expertise on Outlook and MS-Office suite is a necessity
(Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
What’s on offer to you?
- Immediate start
- Permanent position
- 40hrs per week
- 20 days annual leave and 10 days personal/carers leave
- Great team and company culture with a reputable organisation
If you are a hard-working and organised individual this role is for you! Please apply today.